Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Reflection

As I sit here in my kitchen, drinking hot lemon water with an 2nd time used green tea bag, I search the internet from my Senior year summer assignment looking for trends that I believe will be in the year 2015. However, I  also start looking at other peoples fashion blogs and see  what makes them unique and special and how they have attracted an audience that makes  readers want to come back and hear or see more from them. This made me then reflect upon what I have tried to create from myself and have realized that I have been only staying at the surface of the world that I could create. I have also not been putting in the content that I know that I should be creating for not only myself but to the readers that I wan to attract.

Going forward from this inner reflection I had before I have even truly started my day, I know now what I should do going forward. Expect some changes and growth going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment