Thursday, June 12, 2014

What I've been up to in Instragram Photos

12
34
56
78

1. So here I am with my dogs when I was in Los Angeles. I love walking my little squirts. I can't wait till I get to have my Coco with me on the East Coast. 

2. This was showing off the New Braids I did myself. I am really loving the look it is giving me and just had to take a selfie.

3. I have been getting back into Yoga and was working on my Headstand. I can now hold it for about 30 seconds before I fall. But I am really proud of myself.

4. This was my first week in my new Apartment. My friend and I bought these wolf shirts from Job Lot and then cut them up.

5. I went exploring a bit in my apartment complex's background.

6. My friend and I went on a little ride on day.

7. This is my necessities when I go to the city on Monday and Tuesday for my Internship. Subway and train combo.

8. View from my train seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment