Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Monday

I'm back with a music monday for you. Now for this one I was a little bit weary of what I should post. I mean I have found new songs, but I am not in love with them as I am with my already posted songs, so I though I would share with you some remix that I have discovered of songs that I have shared with you. 

1. Tove Lo- Habits (Chainsmokers remix)
This one has more of an upbeat tempo to the original and the remix by hippie sabotage, but I think it makes it perfect for a getting ready to go out song.

2. Lana Del Rey_Money Power Glory


So I guess I haven't shared this song with you yet so here is a new song. I have occasionally listened to Lana's new album, but I seem to appreciate her music more int colder weather. Also I prefer her sound on a vinyl. So until I get her album on a vinyl, I will have to just use spotify as my outlet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment