Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Haul


Given that I just spent a semester in Paris, there is not much that I asked for Christmas. I was happy to be home as see my family and the United States. So these are the few things that I received this Christmas year. Most of this I received before christmas and knew they where just counting as my christmas gift. I am not going to post photos of what I got since some of the things I will be showing again in another blog post.

MacBook Air
: Now I didn't receive this on Christmas but last week. My previous computer has been malfunctioning and slowly dying for the past couple of months which is why I received a new one. I am grateful non the least and can't wait to see what I will experience with this computer Academically, Professionally, and Personally.

Make-up from Nars (Sephora)
: I will do a separate post explaining in more detail with reviews of what I got.

Nike Free 5.0
: This was a gift to myself. I started getting back into shape today actually and I knew that I needed a fresh pair of training shoes so that I can reach my weight-loss goals for the new year.

Nike leggings and Top
: This was another gift that my mom had gotten me prior to Christmas, on Christmas eve to be precise. All apart of the getting into shape and shedding some weight goal I have for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment