Friday, December 20, 2013

Paris Haul

I thought I would create a post of all the things that I got for myself in Paris an any other place that I had traveled to over the past four months which include London and Amsterdam. I had also gone to Zadar, Croatia, but I only got souvenir stuff which I don't think is blog worthy.

Paris, France




-I didn't do as much shopping as I thought I would do here given that I was in Paris for 4 months. The main reason I think I didn't do as much shopping is because Paris as a whole is just very expensive. I bout all of these at the same store Kilo Shop, which is a Vintage/Thrift store located near Le Marais. I loved that store a lot, you would buy the clothing by the kilo rather than everything individually priced.

London, England

- In London, I went to East London to Brick Lane for my vintage shopping purchases.  The fur coat was something that I was keeping an eye out for and I was thrilled when I saw this one.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

- I had not actually set out to do some clothing shopping while in Amsterdam since there was so much other things I wanted to do instead. But one morning I was walking around and stumbled upon this vintage store and decided to take a peak. I found this wonderful black and grey graphic sweater and instantly fell in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment