Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Holidays and Health

It feels like during the holidays the  awareness of someones health in regards to their physique and eating habits are either even more aware than before or they are forgotten completely. It feels like especially for me since I have just came back from a semester of Crepes and bad eating, I have become more conscious of what I will be eating this holiday season.

To get me back on track of a healthy lifestyle,  I  will be eating a ton more fruits and vegetables these next couple of weeks since that was what I lacked most in Paris. I did drink a lot of water in Paris, but I will try to get the 2 Liter that I tried to drink/day but missed the mark sometimes. In addition to that I will try to get some more deliberate walks in, which will be easy since I have two dogs, and to get back into Yoga.

I will try to keep you up to date on everything, while still enjoying the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment