Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello Everyone

So I am creating a new start and creating a new blog. I had a blog previously, but I didn't put the attention it really needed, and instead of just working on that one, I believe it would be better to just start fresh and clean. I know that blogging is actually a tough thing to do, but I have always really wanted to get into real blogging, not just tumblr blogging. I want to be able to look back at something and see the progression of not only the blog, but the progression of me as a person in her 20s trying to figure out where I really want to be in life and who I want to be.

This blog will mainly be about fashion and music hopefully, but it may just end up being about what ever moves me that day. Which may also include beauty, everyday life, and anything else I can think of.

At the moment I am finishing up my semester in Paris and I have a separate blog for that experience which I will link below, but I feel like coming back to the United States, I am not the same person I was when I had left it. I want to document how I move forward in life becoming a young adult and in a few years having to live on my own fully.

I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope this experience will be great for the both of us.  Who knows how long this will last, but I hope that it will be great for however long it its.

travel blog: lamericainaparis.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment