Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday

So one thing I liked about my previous blog is that I posted Music Mondays. It would be a song that I had discovered or re-discovered over the past week or two and I share the video with you. I hope that you enjoy this segment as much as I do.

For this week I bring to you Lana Del Rey. I will first have to tell you that she is one one of my favorite singers for the moment. She just released her short film "Tropico" which includes three of her songs off her album. ( Body Electric, Bel Air, and Gods and Monsters) This video was very entertaining and I loved the progression of the story. Lana never fails to create a story that has depth and makes you think a bit. I hope for the best for her in the future and can't wait to see what she creates next.


No comments:

Post a Comment