Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fitness_ Yoga

In this post I will talk about the different exercises I do and what videos I find helpful and beneficial.

Yoga:
-I like to do yoga for the most part on my own in the comfort of my room. The main reason for this is because I can then work at my own pace and push myself at a level I think is beneficial for that day. I don't mind though to go to yoga classes when I am back at school and don't always have the room to do it on my own, and with a teacher there, it sometimes gives me the extra push that I need. I am going to link and post a couple of Youtubers and videos that I will be using for my Yoga Exercises. I am liking DoYouYoga.com , Yoga With Adriene, and Lionsgate be Fit. Each of them have their differences that help to keep my Yoga routine new and exciting.  I will post the Three video that I am going to be using right now because they are designed for weight loss which is my goal at the moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment