Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions


Given that its a new year, that means that I set new goals for myself.  I don't necessarily stick to all my resolutions, but I think it creates just a fresh mind in my eyes that I like to start the year with. For this year, I am going to only focus on goals that are completely in my control, meaning that it doesn't require another person to have the goal accomplished. I think if I focus on myself with things that i can fully change the coarse of, these resolutions will be more attainable and realistic to accomplish for the whole year.

Resolution 1_ Become a Healthier/Fitter Person


Resolution 2_Take Better Care of My Hair/Grow it Out

Resolution 3_Become Financially More Responsible

Resolution 4_Minimize the Clutter in My Life

* images found from Tumblr and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment