Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fitness_Gym

I love going to the gym once in a while so that I can get the weights and elipticals that I don't have at home.

Start: Cardio
-Treadmill : 45min - I alternate between running, jogging, and walking sometimes going in 5-10 min intervals for each. If I am wanting an extra push I will change the incline to a higher one to work the butt more.

Strength
- Weight Macines: 2-3 cycles - depending the time I have and how tired I am after the treadmill, I will either do a total body weights or focus more on more of a specific section that  I feel is troubling me that week. On each machine I will do about 20-30 reps. The weight change depending on my strength what muscle is being used.

- Crunches/Squats/ Push-ups: I use apps that help me map out how much of each I should be doing an to progressively do more over time. The apps I use are SitUps and Squats. There are many different ones in the App store that you can find for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment