Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weight loss / Health Update

Since I have been home and trying to eat healthier and for the most part staying away from sugar, dairy, dough, and fried foods I have lost 9 lbs in 4 weeks. Now I am not saying that I was always eating the best, at the beginning of the weight loss journey, I had thought I would be exercising more to counteract the eating habits, but since I don't have the time at the moment to give the time for that, I have been eating healthier eating dried fruits and cashew ice cream to compensate for my sweet tooth.

This brings my BMI to 21.66 at 151 lbs
Starting at 160 lbs with a BMI of 22.96
I have 21 lbs left to go

For the next week, I am going to start incorporating more cardio exercise on a daily, as well as incorporating more salads and water as well as smoothies and juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment