Saturday, January 11, 2014

Make-up Haul

On the monday before christmas my mom and I made a trip to Sephora to do some make-up shopping that was much needed. I thought I would share with you what I got a quick review of how I feel about the products so far. There are a few things that I got at the drugstore as well.


Nars Tinted Moisterizer: I am loving this foundation/ tinted moisturizer. It gives enough coverage to even out my skin tone, but its light enough to let my skin breath.

Nars blush: This color is beautiful, Seduction. What I love about the formula is that it is very pigmented. So you just need a light hand for a light flush of color.

Nars transulent powder in Crystal: I really like this setting powder. It gives the skin a matte dewy look, which is a nice mixture. It also doesn't show up the skin or give a ghost like appearance which is great for my dark complection.

Nars eyeliner- this eyeliner is waterproof and doesn't budge which is nice since I always feel like my eyeliner is the first to go.

Eyelash glue Duo in Dark
Eyelashes: Ardell natural
Eyelashes: Ardel in 110 demi

Mascara: Maybelline falsies waterproof in Brownish Black- Now I normally get just plain black but I had accendtally picked this one up instead. I actually like this color more because it gives the lashes a more natural look as if you had just magically grew your own lashes since they are the same color as my lashes.

Sephora lip brush
Sephora airbrush 55

No comments:

Post a Comment